Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Benefits of Simplified Exercises

The Exercises they taught were very simple and easy to do. No strain or pain. I could do them all in a relaxed manner. I think this is the point which made me practice it regularly. By then, I had browsed through the internet to gain some knowledge about Indian traditional yoga. I had found that traditional yoga is little hard to do and it involves a lot of postures and step by step procedures. But these exercises were different and very simple. Nevertheless, I had a doubt about their benefits. I asked the master too. I was told that  the simplified method includes exercises for the whole body from top to bottom, both internally and externally and they give all the benefits of traditional yoga, without much strain and time consumption. Anybody, above eight years of age can start and do the exercises. And there is no upper limit! Even an 80 year old man or woman can do it.  It is true!! I would say, this is the one that is suitable for our modern life style. It takes hardly one hour a day. I think it is pretty worthwhile, investing on our health.
    If you want to learn them too, I will let you know the link consisting of the exercises video. You can learn it from a certified practitioner and do it regularly. 100% guarantee for a sound body & mind. They are not doing it as a business. It is purely a service to mankind. If you happen to go to India, you can learn personally. They charge very very nominally for course, accommodation and food. 

I practically found that 
-my overall physical and mental wellness has improved
-my body is supple and no back aches, shoulder and leg pains
-my digestion has improved
-my stamina has improved, I am not exhausted even if I work all day long
-I am getting quality sleep. Feeling fresh and recharged when I wake up in the morning
-I am not afraid of anything
-I have developed a positive outlook
-I have got rid of my addictive habits

Above all, I got rid of all my pills and medications. This is the greatest accomplishment I could ever have.



No comments:

Post a Comment