Thursday, March 17, 2016

HOW I REDISCOVERED MYSELF

HELLO EVERYBODY,

"At last  I have experienced the true bliss of healthy living through yoga. Yes, I have, really !!"

I am a yoga teacher and an acupuncturist...
A journey from unconsciousness to consciousness...

It all started when I visited a yoga center in my locality on a week end. I was there just as a visitor. I could see some persons doing exercise, but it was strange to me. 

The friend who took me there said that it was 'SIMPLIFIED YOGA'. I was interested in learning it and immediately joined the class. But they did not teach me anything that day. Asked to come the next day with an empty stomach.

The next day...
Eagerly and more curiously, I went there. They first gave me an introduction about about YOGA and started teaching me the exercises first. Yes, yoga is not only exercising our body, but it involves a lot of stuffs for training our mind too. 

I will share all that I have learnt & experienced, with you. Will keep posted...

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice article. Even a novice can understand....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...that is the very purpose of the simplified yoga...

      Delete